Now, you might be wondering what “Enchant Him” is and whether it’s truly worth your time? Essentially, it is infomercial self-described as “powerful and unusual,” with the author professing to have stumbled upon a secret that will cause men to “spoil you with gifts” and “adore you.”
If you have ever wondered what went wrong in your relationship or what you could have done to make it work, then the Enchant Him controversial video promises to help you with your love life. In fact, it promises to teach you a secret that will “reach deep within his heart” and have him “bending over backwards to please you,” promising “true love and devotion.”
To start off with, the narrator tells a personal short story of a confused girl and a cheating boyfriend. It turns out that the narrator’s boyfriend of a year and a half cheated on her with a close friend; in truth, they had been growing increasingly distant for months. He tells her, “I don’t know what happened… I wasn’t in love with you anymore.” The narrator recalls this night as one of the most painful nights of her entire life. Months after this break-up, she talks to a friend with “psychic-like powers”, a women’s relationship coach, who lets her inside the mind of a man. What he tells her is something simple, seemingly too good to be true – yet it hits her like a “flash of lightening.” According to her, it is the “best thing that could ever have happened to me,” reigniting her hope.
Now, the narrator says, she has been happily married to a former “single-for-life” man. The video is perfect for::
- Guy who couldn’t commit,
- Guy who vanished when you opened up your feelings,
- Guy you’re worried will dump you with another women,
- Guy who left after you slept with him, and the
- Guy who you’re practically in a relationship with but won’t admit it.
The narrator also says that society deceives you in the name of entertainment, whether it takes the form of:
Listening to the enchant him video will get your man to:
- Surprises you with thoughtful gifts,
- Loving words,
- His full attention and much more.
The ultimate secret it turns out is that charming a man is virtually 100% mental. The narrator also warns that sleeping with a man for the sole attempt of making him care about you is a mistake, for it won’t trigger deep love in your man.
She then proceeds to give 7 vital tips most women don’t know about:
- One of the most common mistakes preventing you from really reaching him is that women try to love men in the way that they themselves want to be loved. Men don’t experience love in the same way, however.
- When it comes to talking, men don’t talk in order to build a relationship, merely to reach a goal. Your man moves through the world in terms of winning or losing.
- Men don’t show their love in the same way women do. Women often miss the signs that their man loves them deeply because they’re looking at the wrong things.
- You can’t expect your man to love you in a way that goes against what he is – a man! You need to know how to connect with him, as a man.
- Women accidentally reward bad behavior and punish good behavior.
What are the next two tips?
You’ll have to watch the video yourself to find him